Announcements, Week Ending May 14, 2016
7:30 Strength with Leslie (for Emily)
8:30 Zumba with Leslie
9:30 Yoga with Maxine
Well, how's the sugar tracking going? We hope you've been enjoying how you're feeling. You feel better with less sugar, don't you? Do you have any tips for how to resist the urge to splurge? Share them with us on our Facebook page here!
Do you know your numbers? If you don't, how will you know when you've made progress? We know - it's hard! But we're here for you. Next measurements party is May 20 at 5pm. $10. Reserve your spot in Zen Planner here.
The summer schedule is here!!! Yippee! Check it out on our website here & get your copy in the studio by the front computer.
Our Yoga for Stress & Anxiety workshop was such a hit, we're bringing it back. It will replace our Saturday yoga every week at 9:30.
We are also bringing a restorative yoga workshop to your Sunday afternoon at 4pm. Beginning June 5 attend Nicole & Maxine's yoga workshop. More details and registration coming soon!
We're turning 5! Help us celebrate sometime in the early fall! Thanks for all that you have done for us! We look forward to sharing many more years of fun and fitness with you!
We’re still working on our summer uncensored party, and since it will be non-traditional, look for a more “traditional” uncensored sometime next winter!
Meet Rayyan, a new member!!!
1. I'm Lebanese originally but I grew up in Rochester.
2. I have an amazing mom who is an Arabic professor at Winona State and RCTC, an incredible dad who is a pharmacist at Mayo, and two great older siblings- one is working in Chicago and the other is in Durham.
3. I'm currently a student but I'm an artist by trade. Besides drawing and painting, I love to knit, crochet, cross stitch, and embroider.
4. I haven't taken any classes yet but I'm betting my favorite will be yoga!
5. My "thing": I'm a fun fact fanatic. I have fun facts about everything. Fun fact: ants and bees are more closely related than they are to wasps! If anyone wants to go toe-to-toe in trivia, take me on!